I have enjoyed 9 years of association with St Stephens Preschool – 6 as a parent, 1 as a cheerleader of the preschool, and 2 as an employee. I am looking forward to sharing my 10th year with you.
I reflect on the many seasons of my life which have contributed to the person I am today.
* I have studied to attain a Bachelor of Teaching in Early Childhood (0-8) and a Graduate Diploma in Christian Studies.
* I have been employed as a Youth then Associate Pastor for 10 years.
* I have been happily married to James for 18 years, and we have 3 beautiful children aged 8, 10, and 12 whom I love very much. We are entering the season of high school this year, and though I love my kids, I find parenting challenging.
* I am a Christian who attends St Stephen’s Church, and I co-lead a Growth Group of 7 women from Church@5. We regularly pray for the preschool community: the staff, the children and the families – that you might know and experience God’s love through the people you meet.
* I love music (especially with a strong bass line) and enjoy singing harmonies. James and I involved with the Band Program in our children’s school as we believe there are many practical benefits to learning an instrument and being part of a band.
* I am learning to enjoy reading novels, but love going to the cinema and to see musicals.
* I am thankful for Enza’s mentoring role as she has been teaching me the admin role of the preschool. Let’s see how I go flying solo on Monday’s 😊.
I look forward to sharing the journey with you and your children this year.